Roasters and equipment suppliers to members around Australia. To order a comprehensive range of coffee beans delivered to the door at roaster prices register your details with us




June 13, 2010

Tarrawarra Winery, Yarra Valley


Everyone loves a good winery experience especially on a chilly Vic winter day. This is the arresting entrance to Tarrawarra Winery in the Yarra Valley. Through the kind referral by the winemaker, Clare Halloran we have been fortunate enough to supply the winery cafe for the past 2 years. I'm sure you'll have an experience to remember if you book a table in the cafe. When I do get a chance to deliver personally I feel inclined to take up residence on one of the tables overlooking the vines and pretend I own the place. I could phone down to the vineyard staff and give them directions. Darren and Lucy work in the cafe and will look after you I'm sure if you pay them a visit.

No comments: